Looking after the well being of all citizens is a key role that should be considered by any government which has been validly elected by the people. It is for this reason that the government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced a new scheme dubbed AP Mukyamantri Yuva Nestham. This scheme is mainly designed to cater for the needs of unemployed youth who are between the ages of 22-35. Through AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam scheme, every un-employed youth will be given Rs 1000 per month which will then be used in generating a source of livelihood. Furthermore, every youth under this scheme will be given training for free in any field that they find appealing. With the introduction of this initiative, unemployment levels in the state of Andhra Pradesh will be reduced at a very fast rate.
The implementation of this scheme will follow the same criterion that is being used in the old pension scheme. However, there is no restriction on the number of people from a single family who can benefit using AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham scheme as is the case with old pension scheme. Any person who is already getting benefits from the provident fund is not eligible to apply for the scheme.
To ensure that all unemployed youths benefit from this scheme, it will be conducted in a transparent manner just like any other pension scheme. Once you are registered with this scheme, the government of Andhra Pradesh will help you in getting employment by availing your name to industries and any other company that may be searching for skilled talents. However, once you are employed, it is not possible to continue enjoying the benefits provided by the scheme.
How to apply for AP Yuva Nestam Skill Development Registration
Actually our Andhra Pradesh Government has giving the training for AP UN-Employee citizens who are applying or Eligible for AP Mukyamantri Yuva nestham scheme those citizen also may have to apply for Skill Development course in yuvanestham.ap.gov.in web portal. It is very easy process to participate in Skill Development program are as follows….
- First of all login into https://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/
- Then click on “Apply Now”. Enter your Aadhaar Card Number. Click on Submit..
- After you can verify with OTP.
- After logon into your panel it will shows “Skill Development” option.
- Click on that. After you can choose the Mandal Name, Preference of Center etc. Click on Submit button.
There are a number of requirements that must first be met before a person can apply and get benefits from AP Mukyamantri Yuva Nestam scheme. These requirements include:
- All applicants must be un-employed natives of Andhra Pradesh.
- The minimum academic requirement for this scheme is a graduation.
- Any person who is currently pursuing a formal education is not allowed to apply.
- Andhra Pradesh citizens who are working in the public sector, private sector or self employed are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
- All applicants should never have been convicted for any crime.
- AP Mukyamantri Yuvanestam scheme is only provided to youths who are between 22-35 years.
- An applicant of this scheme should not be a former government employee who was dismissed from their position.
- Applicants must be from a Below Poverty Line (BPL) family group. If a single family has more than one unemployed youth, then all of them will be eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Any applicant who has a four wheeler is not eligible to apply for AP Mukhyamantri Yuva nestam Scheme. However, a person who has a maximum 2.5 acre wetland and5 acre dry land is allowed to apply. For unemployed youths who are residing in Anantapuramu District, there is an exception given as those who have maximum wetland of 5 acres and 10 acres of dry land are allowed to register with the scheme.
- Any applicant who has already taken a loan from the government or from any self sponsored scheme is not eligible to apply for AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestam.
- All applicants of the scheme must been rolled with Praja Sahikara Survey (PSS). If you are not registered with PSS,then you are advised to visit the closest Panchayat Office or Municipal Office.
- For you to qualify for the scheme there must not be any government employee in your family. However, if any of your parents is still receiving any social pension, then you will still be allowed to apply for AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestam scheme.
- An applicant of the scheme must not be under any scholarship or a beneficiary of NTR Bharosa Pension Scheme.
How to Apply for AP Mukhya mantri Yuvanestham Scheme in http://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/ Website
Applying for AP Mukhyamantri Yuva nestham scheme is quite easy so long as you have an internet connection and have met all the requirements. Once this is in place, you can apply for AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam scheme by following the step by step guide given below.
- On your browser, whether Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer, enter https://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/ as the official link of accessing AP Mukhya mantri Yuva Nestam website.
- Once in the website, click on “Apply Now/Login” link that can be easily identified from the home page. This action will automatically redirect you to a different page on the site known as ‘Apply for Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham’.
- In this page, correctly enter your Aadhaar card number and click on “Send OTP” button. By clicking this button, a One Time Password will be sent to your registered mobile number for verification purposes.
- After you have received the OTP in you mobile phone, enter it in the space that has been set aside for this purpose and click on “Verify OTP”.
- Once the Aadhaar card number has been verified, the AP CM Yuva Nestam Online Registration form will be displayed on your screen. Correctly key in your personal details such as Gender, Name, Date of Birth and Gender. Now click on the “Continue” button once you have verified all the information that you have just entered.
- In the new page that appears,confirm your eligibility details and click on “Continue”.
- Now fill in your Education details and any other detail that may be required from you before you complete the registration process.