AP Mukyamantri Yuva Nestam Login to Apply for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme Online Registration in yuvanestham.ap.gov.in and Yuva nestham Application Status….
Mukyamantri Yuva Nestam is the scheme it is started by the Andhra Pradesh Government for the youths of the state who are unemployed and who justify the eligibility criteria. The scheme is started to mitigate the hardships faced by the educated employed youth of the state of Andhra Pradesh. The scheme is being proposed by the chief minister of AP Sri Nara Chandra Babu Naidu. The scheme is expected to positively affect the 12 lakh unemployed youth of the state. The scheme was launched by the IT minister “Nara Lokesh” in August. The scheme launched to keep the unemployed youth of the state motivated and help them fill the gaps in their employment.
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Mukyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme Details
The AP Mukyamantri Yuvanestham scheme for the unemployed youth is already applicable in many of the states including variable monthly allowance. The allowance decided by Andhra Pradesh Government is on the higher side compared to other states. The scheme was initially launched in May 2017 and was officially launched in July 2018. The registration on the site was officially started on 12th August 2018. The scheme would benefit the residents of various districts in Andhra Pradesh which include Srikakulam, Vizagapatnam, Vishakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Guntur, Krishna, Nellore, Prakasam, Kadapa, Kurnool, Chitoor and Anantapur.
The government has assigned a budget of 11 crore rupees for the scheme for the entire year in their financial budget.
Those who fulfill the underlined conditions are provided certain amount every month for their skill development, so that they get more number of opportunities for jobs.
Under the scheme, people need to get them registered on the website with all the requisite details and they will get Rs.1000/- entitlement every month for every student. The scheme will help the students in reducing the financial burden on their family. One can do the registration using a laptop or a mobile phone by downloading the app. Now this November onwards who are applied for this scheme those unemployee youth or citizen may have to go to your nearest Mee-Seva Centers or Ration Shops to submit the bio-metric process. If you not submit the bio-metric otherwise you will get AP Yuva Nestham stipend to your bank account.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Online Registration for Login at yuvanestham.ap.gov.in
To be eligible for the remuneration, one needs to first register in the yuvanestham.ap.gov.in. Find below the detailed process for registration on the website:
Step 1: The person registering for the unemployment entitlement need to Mukyamantri Yuvanestham Login to the website by clicking on the following link – http://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/CMyuvaNapp/index.html
At the home page on the top right corner, one can see “apply now/login”, one needs to click here to get themselves registered on the website. Find below the screenshot of the same:
Once the person clicks in the “login”, a message will appear asking to keep certain documents ready which include aadhaar number, Original Xerox copy of the mark sheet of Diploma / Graduation and white ration card. The mobile number of the person registering should also be linked with the Aadhar card. One needs to keep all these documents ready for the registration.
Step 2: This will redirect to the Mukyamantri Yuva Nestham Online Registration page, here the person needs to enter his Aadhaar number and clicking on the check box which ensures that the person has no objection in getting authenticated. One can also check if his mobile number is linked with Aadhaar number or not. In case the mobile number is not linked he can do so my visiting the nearest center or the meeseva center.
Once the person clicks on “send OTP”, an OTP will be generated in the linked mobile number. Find below the screen shot of the page below:
Once the confirmation is done through the OTP received on the mobile, registration from will open, here the user needs to enter the personal details. The personal details of the user include:
- Name of the person as in the birth certificate
- Gender of the applicant
- Date of Birth as per official document
- Address of residence
- Educational details etc.
- Upload the recent photograph
One should fill all the details about self with utmost accuracy else it might lead to cancellation of the form and the person may not be allotted the requisite amount. Find below the screen shot of the form to be filled by the candidate:
After reviewing the article, one can click on apply / continue to submit the form.
After filling the required information and checking the eligibility of the person, one needs upload the relevant documents for verification. The list of documents required for validation are:
- Educational certificates to support the claim for allowance
- Ration card and Aadhaar Card
- Any other scanned documents to support the claim.
- Candidate should also possess a Aadhaar card
- And a mobile number which is linked with a bank account and Aadhaar card.
Who are Eligible for Andhra Pradesh Mukyamantri Yuva nestam Scheme
There are certain eligibility criteria for the person to be applicable for entitlement. Below are the details of the eligibility criteria:
- Applicant should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh to make use of this scheme.
- The scheme is only for unemployed people, therefore the person should be unemployed.
- The scheme is applicable for the candidate who are in the age group of 22 to 35 years
- Candidates should have pursued education qualification which could be a graduation/post-graduation or diploma for at least 2 years duration.
- Applicant must belong to below poverty line (family). If there are more than one unemployed candidate in one family, then each of the candidate is eligible for allowance of 1000/ rupees every month provided he fulfills all the other conditions for eligibility.
- Movable or immovable property: Applicants having 4 wheelers are not eligible for the allowance. Also candidates who are owner of wet land up to 2.5 acre or 5 acre are eligible for allowance. This condition is extended for the candidates living in Anantapur district, for them this limit is extended to 5 acres for wet land and 10 acres for dry land.
- Candidates who have taken some loan or assistance of 50,000 or more from any government bank or self-employment scheme are also not eligible for the allowance.
- Any candidate who is undergoing any sort of formal education is also not eligible for the scheme.
- Applicants who are working in public/private/quasi government or self-employed is also not eligible for this entitlement.
- Applicants who are dismissed from the central/state government job due to one or the other reason are also not eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Any person who is convicted by the judiciary under any criminal charge cannot apply for the scheme.
- Applicants should have been enrolled under Praja Sahikara Survey (PSS). Biometric validation should also be complete for the person applying.
- For the eligibility, there should not be any government employee in the family. However if the parents are under getting social pension, then the candidate will remain eligible for the Mukyamantri Yuvanestham scheme of AP government.
- The employee should also not be availing scholarship benefits or NTR Bharosa pension benefits.
After successful submission of the form by the candidate and successful upload of the documents, the form and the documents would be scrutinized by the government. All the documents would be re-checked through the relevant organization to check the information validity.
Any unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh wishing to apply for AP Mukyamantri Yuva Nestam scheme must also submit some documents that act as proof. These documents include:
- Aadhaar card number
- Registered mobile phone number which has been linked with the Aadhaar card.
- White Ration Card
- An original copy of a diploma, degree or post graduate certificate from a registered institution of higher learning.
Once a person meets all the set criteria and submits all documents, it becomes easy to apply for the scheme. The application is done online on the official website of AP Mukyamantri Yuvanestham.
This validation would include various parameters like:
- Cross checking the graduation/ post-graduation details by validating the certificated with the University/college.
- The government may also check for the financial background of the person and may also check if there is any government employee in the family.
- Government may also check if there is any criminal record of the person.
- Property both movable/immovable would be cross checked by the government.
After checking all the details, if it is found to be a valid claim. Then the government would start the monthly allowance in the account linked with mobile Aadhaar card.
Note: There are following points one should take care of while filling the form:
- Fill the form with all the correct and latest information
- Attach all the supporting documents along with the application
- Provide the mobile number, Aadhaar details etc. correct and validate as this would be further used for providing the monthly allowance.
- Apart from this one should also visit the yuvanestham.ap.gov.in website to know for any new information and or any change in the procedure etc.
Updates about the AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham scheme:
To get the latest updates regarding the scheme one should follow the official Facebook and twitter page of the Yuvanestham scheme. Find below the links of both the schemes:
- AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Facebook Page (Official)
- AP Mukyamantri Yuvanestam Twitter Handler (Official)